THE ART EXPERIENCE - The exclusive experience in Suite
It is possible to book your stay in the Suites and to take full advantage of the special “THE VIEW ART EXPERIENCE”
- 2-night stay in a Suite with a splendid lake view, a private terrace and a work by the artist Alessandro Busci
- Continental breakfast served in the room
- Access to the SPA throughout your stay
- Use of the electric Smart Cars
- Use of the electric bicycles
- 1 dinner for 2 people with a tasting menu titled “The Mountain and the Sky” created by Chef Mauro Grandi and inspired by the paintings of the artist Alessandro Busci
The first IMAGO Art Gallery was opened in 2007 in the heart of the cultural, historical and artistic center of London. From the outset, the intention of the IMAGO gallery was to become an international reference point for Italian culture and art, building on a city that has, for many years, been the centre for the best creative talents in the world. IMAGO Art Gallery now looks to the future, continuing the tradition of the past three generations, buying and selling art and discovering and supporting emerging artists, destined to be recognized globally.
The IMAGO gallery was located on Number 4 Clifford Street, in London, where still today many established galleries have their headquarters. The exhibition hall in the London building was bright and characterized by a refined attention to detail. In June 2011, the IMAGO Art Gallery opened its first showroom in the center of Lugano, Switzerland, continuing the prestigious route started some time ago in London. In April 2018, the IMAGO gallery celebrated the opening of its new, more spacious and luminous location in Via Nassa 46, in the heart of this beautiful Swiss town.